May 29, 2011

Ginger Ale From Bruce Cost



Today is hot like hell...
I don't normally drink soda and sugary drinks and never really like them.
Today I happened to crave for a cold fresh drink. 
I stopped by Duane Reade and looked around. 
This clear glass bottle with the simple local looking label caught my eyes.
I picked it up and felt the freshness! 
After I tried it, I ended up buying 2 cases of it....
......................................
The soda is spicy-tart, made simply with fresh ginger, cane sugar and seltzer. It is not filtered, so bits of ginger make it cloudy. Mr. Cost advises giving it a brief shake before opening. Because the carbonation is modest, it will not foam over when the cap is removed, but you’ll get an appealing head of froth in the glass. A slightly mellower version has jasmine tea added. Another flavor, ginger-pomegranate-hibiscus, is sweeter. The plain ginger ale also welcomes the addition of dark rum.
Fresh Ginger Ginger Ale by Bruce Cost is $2.50 for 12 ounces 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...